Our studio takes pride in producing clothing of an international standard. All of our garments need to pass a strict quality control process to ensure an outstanding finish. In the unlikely circumstance of a manufacturing fault, items can be returned for a replacement or repair.
We are unable to offer returns or exchanges on any items where a specific length and alterations of straps, fabric, and color. If custom designs has been requested, we unfortunately can not offer return or exchanges as these pieces have undergone an individual pattern making process.
Other than the above, your purchase is valid for exchange or a non-refundable store credit, subject to adherence to these terms:
– Contact must be made within 4 days of receiving your garment.
– Return to be approved via email and RCC (Return Confirmation Code) number allocated.
– Once confirmed, we must receive your garment within 7 days of RCC confirmation if located in South Africa or 21 days if located overseas.
– Garments must be returned in original condition (unworn, unaltered, unwashed, and still have the original tags attached) and in the original packaging.
– Garments returned to be accompanied with proof of purchase.
– Garments have not been exchanged or refunded previously.
Please write the RCC number on the outside of your post parcel to help us process your return as quickly as possible and address the parcel to:
4 LANGTON ROAD
CAPE TOWN 7700
WESTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA
You are responsible for ensuring the package is safely returned to use, why we recommend you to us only an insured and trackable courier service. Sheer Bride is not responsible for damage or loss in transit, by postal services or shipping services.The cost of return shipping is to be paid by the customer unless in the unlikely circumstance of a manufacturing fault. You will receive a confirmation email once your package has been received. Please allow up to 14 days for processing.
If you have further questions or need additional help please contact email@example.com