Our studio takes pride in producing clothing of a high international standard. All of our garments need to pass a strict quality control process to ensure an outstanding finish.
All sales are final. The deposit is non-refundable, and once your order is placed it cannot be cancelled. Returns are not possible, but we can exchange the dress for another in adherence to the policy outlined on this page.
In the unlikely event there is a construction related problem, we will either repair or replace the dress. You can also exchange if for another dress in our collection.
Should any other unforeseen circumstances occur which affect your wedding, we can help you to sell the dress.
We are unable to offer exchanges if:
-You have purchased a sample dress.
-A custom dress has been designed as these pieces have been made uniquely for you.
-You have changed your mind, in which case it will be your responsibility to pay for the dress in full and sell it after.
Other than the above, your purchase is valid for exchange subject to adherence to these terms:
– Contact must be made within 4 days of purchase
– Exchange approval has been given
– Garments must be in original condition (unworn, unaltered, unwashed, and still have the original tags attached) and in the original packaging.
– Garments to be accompanied with proof of purchase.
– Garments have not been exchanged previously.