INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Thank you for visiting our website (the “www.sheerbride.com). SHEER BRIDE is
committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES SHEER BRIDE COLLECT?
- The types of Personal Information that we may Collect includes information necessary to provide our Content and Services. This may include personal information which contains identifiable information such as (amongst other things) your first and last name, screen name, profile pictures, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, details about your telephone device (e.g. mobile phone) and your telephone service provider and if you are a member, information related to the method in which you pay the membership fees (“Personal Information”).
- We may also Collect other information, including your interests, preferences, purchasing behaviour, transactional information, geographical location (which could include various technologies that determine your actual location, such as geographical data from your mobile device (GPS or IP location)) and demographics (e.g., age, gender, and income information).
- We may on occasion combine Personal Information we receive online with other records (such as those from telephone or completion of membership application forms) to develop a membership profile relating to you.
HOW DO YOU USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We may use your Personal Information to:
- provide Services or Content you request (e.g. send you by email or other electronic means our newsletters or other services in which you express an interest);
- allow you to participate in recreational activities on the Website(e.g. participate in our message boards), to organize or carry out educational or promotional activities or promotional events;
- inform you of changes made to our Website;
- inform you of content, services, promotions, offers and competitions which you may find interesting;
- respond to any queries you may have;
- develop a more direct relationship with you for the purposes described in this section;
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, we have in place upto-date, reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we Collect online.
- While we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you provide us, we will continue to maintain and improve these security measures over time in line with legal and technological developments.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION SHEER BRIDE HOLDS ABOUT ME?
- To see the Personal Information we have collected through this Website that relates to you, to cancel it and/or to correct or update this Personal Information, please email us at email@example.com. In addition, we will always give you the opportunity to update your preferences regarding our use of your Personal Information.
- To protect your privacy and security we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access. If you have any additional questions about Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOBILE APPLICATION AND USE OF FACEBOOK USER DATA (WHERE APPLICABLE)
- We may have an official application for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android, available for download. To check if we have official application please visit our Website.
- Our official application may access information from user’s Facebook accounts once they give us permission to do so whilst using the Facebook-related functionality of the application. Once permission is granted, our application accesses a user’s friends list
and location only.
- Our Facebook page may access information from your Facebook accounts once you give us permission to do so. Once permission is granted, the application accesses a user’s name, gender, birthday, locale, email address and spice result.
USE OF THE WEBSITE BY CHILDREN
- This Website is accessible to children under the age of 18.
- We require children to consult with their parents or a competent adult (eg teacher) before providing Personal Information. We also encourage parents to supervise their children’s online activities by, for example, adopting parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other Personal Information.
- We encourage parents to talk to their children about the use of the Internet and information they disclose to websites.
will be posted on this Website so that you are always informed of the latest version.
HOW CAN I CONTACT sheer bride?
at 072-0470-462 or email us at email@example.com.